Hi I'm TB....a 47 year old single (for 3 years - not for lack of trying) overweight (according to BMI calculations... and the scales...and old photos and me) childless (not for lack of trying - past not present) professional woman (that sounds a bit wrong as a descriptor - but necessary in the whole background to why the blog)....and a recent puppy owner (will my life ever be the same again). Thanks for joining me in my journey of all the things I hope To be.... and a bit about what I had hoped To be...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Me

So here I am .... it's now 2011 and I have begun the year with a list of new New Year resolutions (hopes and dreams) not having acheived the last  (hold on .... I need to change that - not all the list) - and that's normal ...isn't it? Is it?


So who am I - I'm TB....a 47 year old single (for 3 years - not for lack of trying...think that is the problem not the solution) overweight (according to BMI calculations... and the scales...and old photos and me) childless (not for lack of trying - in the past... definitely not in the present...) professional woman (that sounds a bit wrong as a descriptor - but necessary in the whole background to why the blog)....and a recent puppy owner (will my life ever be the same again).

So why this? Why the blog? Mainly it is for me....to reflect on what has been, to capture what is, and to put out there my hopes and dreams keeping a record of the how and why (and a record of my achievements, amendments and memorable moments)....and hopefully get some help along the way!  And just maybe some of my learnings and life lessons might help others (even one other) along the way.... I know that I have been very lucky to have learnt some of my most valueable lessons from the stories of others (thank you especially to all the wise and wonderful people who I know and have known along the way).

So let the journey begin....and I just hope that Leo (my 5 month old puppy) isn't on a journey of his own - first day with dog door....can't wait to get home and find him still there! Yes, on my list is To be .... a great dog owner (mother)!

Photo thanks to Erixs


1 comment:

  1. good luck - looking forward to reading more!
    well done TB!

    ReplyDelete